We are very proud of the outcome from our recent Ofsted Inspection (February 2022) that confirmed that Benenden Church of England Primary School continues to be a "Good" school. Comments from the Inspectors include:
- Pupils are enthusiastic about their school. They are happy to attend and particularly appreciate the way staff look after them.
- Teachers have high expectations of pupils.
- Leaders have established an ambitious and well designed curriculum
- Pupils regularly attend after school clubs.
- There are many opportunities for pupils to develop their independence and to assume positions of responsibility.
- Leaders prioritise reading.
- Teachers have strong subject knowledge.
- Pupils with special educational needs and /or disabilities (SEND) are supported well by staff.
- Pupils' wider development is a strength.
Our school is highly inclusive with a strong sense of community with all stakeholders working together in partnership to ensure that our pupils have the very best education.
Click here to read our full report.